ESTIMATESWHAT WE QUOTE IS WHAT YOU PAY
Unlike some other building companies in Edinburgh, at Pol Construction we provide thorough, detailed estimates, which include all taxes. That means there are no nasty surprises at the end – as long as the scope of the project has not changed, what we quote is always what you pay.
Here’s how it works
- We have a discussion with yourself, offering our expertise and suggestions where necessary.
- We then visit your location to ensure everything is 100% clear and that everything discussed is feasible, we can then assess materials required and man power.
- We then create a detailed plan and schedule for you, along with details of all work to be carried out and timeframes, keeping in mind the safety of local residents and labourers.
- When you are happy with the quote we can then begin creating your dreams! We are only complete when you are 110% pleased with the final outcome.
- All paperwork and agreements are signed by the client and project manager.
Upon project completion
We provide all the necessary paperwork and certification to ensure all work was carried out safely and to regulations, these include:
- Gas Safe Register Certificates
- NICEIC (electrical regulators)
- FENSA (for double glazing and other window installation)
- Certificate of Completion (signed and dated)